LIQUIDATION AUCTION – REMAINING ASSETS OF AAA DELIVERY
Ended: 06/07/17 at 12:00 PM CDT
ONLINE LIQUIDATION AUCTION
REMAINING ASSETS OF AAA DELIVERY
BIDDING ENDS WEDNESDAY, JUNE 7, 2017
STARTING AT 12:00 NOON CT
William Wilson Auction & Realty, Inc. has been authorized to sell the following Personal Property belonging to the Estate of Steven Adcock, located at 26 E. Sycamore St, Evansville, IN 47713.
- Complete Online Liquidation of
- Delivery Vans
- Vehicle Lift
- Parts Inventory
- Power Tools and Pneumatics
- And More!
ONLINE LIQUIDATION AUCTION begins Friday, May 12 – 5:00 PM CT and ends Wednesday, June 7 – starting at 12:00 NOON CT. www.wilsonauctions.com
Wednesday, May 24, 12-1:00 PM CT
Wednesday, May 31, 12-1:00 PM CT
Tuesday, June 6, 12-1:00 PM CT
PICKUP DATES & TIMES at AAA DELIVERY – 26 E. Sycamore St, Evansville, IN 47713
Thursday, June 8, 12:00-4:00 PM CT
Friday, June 9, 8:00 AM-12:00 NOON CT
OWNER: Estate of Steven Adcock
All announcements the day of the auction take precedence over printed material.
ONLINE AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be charged on all purchases.
• All items are sold “AS IS”. Buyers are encouraged to preview and inspect before buying.
• All questions should be asked prior to bidding.
• Unless specifically noted otherwise, pick-up dates and times are set and non-negotiable.
• Payment will be made immediately following the auction using the credit card entered at registration.
• Payment must be confirmed before item can be picked up.
• Winning bidder is responsible for item pick-up, loading, and hauling. If equipment is needed to help load a purchase, Auction Company can arrange for equipment to be available with the cost being added to the buyer’s final invoice.
• A $30 title fee will be added on all titled vehicles.
• Sales are not subject to financing. Financing must be arranged prior to purchase.
• All titled vehicles are subject to sales tax in the licensing state unless buyer holds a valid Auto Dealer License.
• Title – If the title to a purchased vehicle is absent, the seller has 21 days to produce the title. If 21 days have passed and buyer has not received title, the vehicle may be returned for a full refund. (It is recommended that the buyer NOT spend any money on the vehicle until title is received).
• The Sale of Items – William Wilson Auction Realty has the right to terminate the auction at any reasonable time, to withdraw from sale any item or to sell at this auction items not listed.
• No Liability – William Wilson Auction Realty assumes no liability for a buyer’s purchases. The buyer assumes and does agree to indemnify and hold the Auction Company and seller harmless from any future claim that shall pertain to the fitness or use of that asset being purchased.
• Loading Equipment – William Wilson Auction Realty does not lend, lease, or borrow any equipment for purposes of loading equipment nor does the Auction Company deliver sold goods.
• Removal – No goods will be removed until paid in full. Purchaser is responsible for removal of all purchased items. No abandonment of purchased items is allowed. Purchaser will be responsible to pay the full cost of removal or disposal of abandoned items. Auction Company shall not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or abandonment or for any other matter to any purchaser of any lot.
• Paid Receipt – Removal of purchased items shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser. Purchases can be removed upon presentation of paid receipt to Auction staff.
• NSF Funds – A fee for Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) checks per occurrence will be charged. NO CREDIT ALLOWED.
• Employee Bidding – Employees of William Wilson Auction Realty may bid at any auction if it is their intent to purchase an item.
• Compliance with the Terms of Sale – In default of payment of bills in full within the time announced for this auction, the Auction Company, in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages. With regard to unpaid balances, the purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the Auction Company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the Auction Company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Posey County, Indiana. Purchaser should be aware that invoice delinquency will lead to the disabling of a bidder account, making all bidding unavailable on the online bidding platform.
• Indiana Laws – William Wilson Auction Realty is in complete accordance with Indiana statutes and Indiana Administrative codes, Title 25, Title 812, Department of Revenue Tax Bulletin #20, and Reference IC 6-2-4.
• Sold Items – All items become the sole responsibility of the purchaser when the auction closes. Although the Auction Company will exhibit reasonable care to safeguard purchases until removed by purchaser, no refunds or adjustments will be allowed for any shortages. William Wilson Auction Realty is NOT responsible for stolen or lost goods.
• No Warranties – Everything is sold “AS IS/WHERE IS” with no warranties, representation or guarantees expressed, implied or otherwise given. All sales are final.
• Sales Tax – Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, as required by appropriate state/local laws.
• Personal and Property Risk – Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the Auction Company from liability thereof. Neither the Auction Company nor its principal or seller shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises in which the sale is held.
• Records – The record of sale kept by the Auction Company, any audio tape of the auction and the bookkeeper records will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
• Bidders who bid from off site and are not able to preview understand and acknowledge that their inspection of an item may not be as precise as a first-hand inspection. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. William Wilson Auction & Realty, Inc. shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. William Wilson Auction & Realty, Inc. will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that items purchased may not be returned. No deduction will be allowed on damaged articles.
• By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
To AAA Delivery at 26 E. Sycamore St, Evansville, IN 47713:
From the intersection of Division St and North Main, go east on Division St one block to right on Elsas St then right on E. Sycamore. Watch for signs.