AUGUST 2018 MARKET AUCTION
A U C T I O N
SATURDAY • AUG 25, 2018 • 10:00 AM CT
“THE AUCTION CENTER”
HWY. 66 EAST, NEW HARMONY, INDIANA
William Wilson Auction & Realty has been authorized to sell the following Personal Property belonging to several consignors from throughout the region, as follows:
- Antique and Modern Furniture
- Clean Household Furnishings
- Nice Quality Glassware and Collectibles
- Appliances, Tools, and Miscellaneous
- Architectual Salvage
- Items of Lost & Found from Local University
- 2010 Buick Lacrosse
- Silver Dollars
- And MORE!
- Unique 85″ Cherry Knock Down wardrobe
- Sterling Silver Flatware and Vintage Costume Jewelry
- Vintage Murphy Bed
- (2) winged servers
- Maple Dining Set with Hutch and server
- Nice Like New Canadel server and matching Dining table with (8) chairs
- Grandmother clock
- (5) Dining Tables and chairs including maple harvest table, mid-century metal, light oak dinette, and painted pedestal table/chairs;
- (3) Bedroom suites
- Decorative Iron king-size headboard
- Nice standard bed with like new Stearns and Foster mattress set
- 3-pc mahogany settee (needs refinished)
- 3-pc settee
- Panasonic massage lounger
- Multiple trunks
- Several crocks inlcuding 20-gallon Uhl
- Dozens of Vintage wooden advertising boxes
- Wash tubs and ringer washer
- (2) really nice tavern tables
- (2) refinished school desks (1 is a double desk)
- Cedar Chests
- Several occasional tables
- (2) 3-cushion sofas
- Several upholstered and wing back chairs
- Decorative lamps
- Multiple flat screen TV’s
- Walnut 3-drawer chest with handkerchief boxes
- Crackled Paint highboy chest
- Adirondack Chairs
- Patio Furniture
- Indian and Harley Davidson Motorcycle collectibles
- Vintage toys including Gotham Roulette, American Flyer typewriter, Popeye tin toy, Falls O’ Fun marble game
- Christmas Collectibles
- Dozens of unique prints and art hangings
- Vintage Magazines
AUCTIONEER′S NOTE: Plan now to attend our outstanding August 2018 Market Auction at The Auction Center in Historic New Harmony. This auction features a great selection and variety of quality merchandise. Bring your truck and plan to spend the day. We have over 5 acres of parking available and a climate controlled auction facility. Call/email for details on sale order. The auction will take place in two rings most of the day.
PREVIEW: Friday, August 24, 2018 • 12:00 NOON – 4:00 PM CT
All announcements the day of the auction take precedence over printed material.
Lunch will be served by The Green Onion.
TERMS ON PERSONAL PROPERTY: Cash, check with proper ID, Visa and MasterCard accepted. No out-of-state checks without a letter of credit addressed to William Wilson Auction & Realty, Inc. Everything must be settled for the day of auction.
A 5% BUYER’S PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO ALL PURCHASES.
From I-64 take Exit 4 to New Harmony. Turn south onto the Thomas F. Mumford Highway (Highway 69 Bypass) and follow to the first exit to New Harmony. “The Auction Center” is located on the north side of Church Street. From Hwy 69, take the north exit to New Harmony and follow to “The Auction Center”.