SEPTEMBER 2018 MARKET AUCTION
SEPTEMBER MARKET A U C T I O N
SATURDAY • SEPTEMBER 22, 2018 • 10:00 AM CT
“THE AUCTION CENTER”
HWY. 66 EAST, NEW HARMONY, INDIANA
William Wilson Auction & Realty has been authorized to sell the following Personal Property belonging to several consignors from throughout the region, as follows:
- Vintage Halloween Collectibles
- Large quantity of Costume Jewelry
- Unique Country Collectibles
- Quality Modern Furniture
- Tools and Implements
- Appliances and Household
- and MORE!
- Like New Canadel Country Blue 3-pc Dining Suite
- Like New Thomasville Mahogany 4-poster bedroom suite
- Pottery Barn China Hutch
- Antiqure oak kitchen cabinet
- Antique oak china cabinet
- English carved drop-front secretary
- (2) Vintage wash stands
- Tell City Dining Tables and China Hutch
- Nice modern oak TV Stand
- Several chests and dressers
- Glass lighted curio cabinet
- Lift Chair
- Upholstered Sofas and chairs
- Mid-century bedroom furniture
- Marble top mahogany side tables
- Eastlake Victorian bedroom furniture
- Mission style desk
- Curved glass china cabinets
- Multiple beds and bedroom furniture
FRONT COUNTER & CUBE ITEMS
- Copper kettle
- Vintage Gibson’s porcelain ice box
- Nice hand-stitched quilts
- Steamer trunks
- Vintage food scales
- John Deere seeder
- Ironstone ware
- Bigsby guitar
- Delineator Magazines
- Old board games, Valentines, and ephemera
- Edison phonograph, Montgomery Ward sewing machine
- Vintage advertising
- Old lighting fixtures
- Blenko glass
- Nice collection of Vintage Halloween decorations
- Unique Buck Rogers homemade scrapbook
- General Radio power meter
- Nice cookware
AUCTIONEER′S NOTE: Plan now to attend our outstanding September 2018 Market Auction at The Auction Center in Historic New Harmony. This auction features a great selection and variety of quality merchandise. Bring your truck and plan to spend the day. We have over 5 acres of parking available and a climate controlled auction facility. Call/email for details on sale order. The auction will take place in two rings most of the day.
PREVIEW: Friday, September 21, 2018 • 12:00 NOON – 4:00 PM CT
All announcements the day of the auction take precedence over printed material.
Lunch will be served by The Green Onion.
TERMS ON PERSONAL PROPERTY: Cash, check with proper ID, Visa and MasterCard accepted. No out-of-state checks without a letter of credit addressed to William Wilson Auction & Realty, Inc. Everything must be settled for the day of auction.
A 5% BUYER’S PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO ALL PURCHASES.
From I-64 take Exit 4 to New Harmony. Turn south onto the Thomas F. Mumford Highway (Highway 69 Bypass) and follow to the first exit to New Harmony. “The Auction Center” is located on the north side of Church Street. From Hwy 69, take the north exit to New Harmony and follow to “The Auction Center”.