524 +/- ACRE GIBSON COUNTY LAND AUCTION
524+/- ACRE GIBSON COUNTY LAND AUCTION
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2018 • 12 NOON CT
LOCATION: THE AUCTION CENTER, NEW HARMONY, IN
William Wilson Auction & Realty, Inc. has been authorized to sell the real estate belonging to The Estate of Gary Harper, located in Montgomery Township, Gibson County, Indiana.
- 524 +/- Total Acres
- Productive, Tillable Land
- Offered in (7) Tracts, Combinations, and the Entirety
- Fantastic Buying Opportunity
- Easy Access on IN-165
• Tract 1 – 30 +/- Acres w/ frontage along CR 675 S. Lyles fine sandy loam & Bloomfield sand are the predominant soil types on this tract.
• Tract 2 – 32 +/- Acres w/ frontage along CR 675 S & CR 1050 W. Lyles fine sandy loam & Bloomfield sand are the predominant soil types on this tract.
− Tracts 1 & 2 comprise 51.95 tillable acres.
• Tract 3 – 25 +/- Acres w/frontage along CR 500 S. Maplehill silt loam & Rensselaer fine sandy loam are the predominant soil types on this tract.
• Tract 4 – 53 +/- Acres w/ frontage along CR 500 S & 1075 W. Maplehill silt loam & Rensselaer fine sandy loam are the predominant soil types on this tract. 3 +/- Acres of Ragsdale soil.
− Tracts 3 & 4 comprise 73.27 tillable acres.
• Tract 5 – 236 +/- Acres (218.86 tillable) w/frontage along CR 1200 W. Zipp silty clay w/ a mix of Rensselaer and Vincennes loams are the predominant soil types on this tract.
• Tract 6 – 74 +/- Acres w/frontage along CR 550 S. Zipp silty clay w/ a mix of Rensselaer and Vincennes loams are the predominant soil types on this tract.
• Tract 7 – 74 +/- Acres w/frontage along CR 550 S. Zipp silty clay w/ a mix of Rensselaer and Vincennes loams are the predominant soil types on this tract.
−Tracts 6 & 7 comprise 147.10 tillable acres.
–Tracts 1-7 have a total of 491.18 tillable acres.
PROPERTY LOCATION: Just North of Poseyville, IN off Hwy 165.
The Auction Center
1026 Granary Street, New Harmony, IN 47631
Wednesday, November 7th, 12-2 PM CT
At The Auction Center
1026 Granary Street, New Harmony, IN 47631
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: Large Tracts. Good Soils. Easy to Access. Plan to Attend this Auction.
PROCEDURE: The real estate will be offered in seven (7) tracts, combinations, and the entirety. There will be open bidding during the auction as determined by the Auctioneer. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the discretion of the auctioneer. All decisions of the Auctioneer are final.
DOWN PAYMENT: A 10% down payment is due on the day of the auction with the balance due at closing. The down payment may be in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal check or corporate check. Bidding is not conditional upon financing. Bidders should arrange for financing, if needed, and be capable of paying cash at closing. The down payment is non-refundable.
BUYERS PREMIUM: A 5% Buyers Premium will be added to the final bid to determine contract sales price.
ACCEPTANCE OF BID: Successful bidder(s) will be required to enter into a Purchase Agreement at the auction site immediately following the close of the auction. The final bid prices are subject to the seller’s acceptance or rejection.
DEED: Seller shall provide a Personal Representative’s deed conveying title to the property.
CLOSING: The balance of the purchase price is due at closing, which will take place within 30 days of the presentation of insurable title.
POSSESSION: Buyers will receive possession to the property after the 2019 harvest, subject to farm tenants’ rights.
REAL ESTATE TAXES: The real estate taxes will be the responsibility of the buyers beginning with the taxes due and payable in November 2019, and thereafter.
ACREAGE: All tract acreages, dimensions, and proposed boundaries outlined on the auction plat and all advertising are approximate and are estimated based on current legal descriptions and/or aerial photos. Purchaser should make his/her own independent determination of acreage prior to bidding.
MINERALS: Sellers will convey all minerals they own.
SURVEY: If a survey is deemed necessary to establish new legal descriptions, the cost of the survey will be shared 50/50 between the seller and buyer.
DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained in this ad and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Purchase Agreement, which shall take precedence. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or WILLIAM WILSON AUCTION & REALTY, INC., including, but without limitations to fitness for a particular use, physical condition, any specific zoning classification, title, location of utilities, assurance of building permits, driveway permits, or water and septic permits. All sketches and dimensions are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property.
OWNER: Estate of Gary Harper
All announcements the day of the auction take precedence over printed material or any other oral statements made
- Tracts 1&2 – From Hwy. 165 turn South on CR 1050 W and watch for signs.
- Tracts 3-7 – From Hwy. 165 turn West on CR 500 S and watch for signs.