JUNE 2019 MARKET AUCTION
JUNE 2019 MARKET A U C T I O N
SATURDAY • JUNE 8TH • 10:00 AM CT
“THE AUCTION CENTER”
HWY. 66 EAST, NEW HARMONY, INDIANA
William Wilson Auction & Realty has been authorized to sell the following Personal Property belonging to several consignors from throughout the region, as follows:
- Coca Cola Advertising
- Unique Star Trek and Disney Collectibles
- Household, Tools, Appliances, and Misc
- Floral Shop Inventory
- Vintage Computers
- Home Theater seating
- And MORE!
Disney Collectibles: ONLINE BIDDING FOR THESE ITEMS AVAILABLE SOON!
Star Trek Collection:
- Complete Set VHS tapes from very first episode
- The Voyagers 9-plate collection
- Star Trek Scene It DVD Game
- Collector Glass Set
- Ships of the Line
- Star Trek Uno
- Paperback books
- Stellar Cartography (NIB)
- Star Trek Icons – Captains
- TriDimensional Chess Set
- Captain Picard large resin bust
- Star Wars restaurant menu
- and MORE
Indiana Jones Collection:
- GI Joe
- VHS Tapes
- Movie Photo Cards
- Indiana Mickey
Authentic Coca Cola Trays & Thermometers:
- Maureen O’Sullivan & Johnny Weissmuller PTR043.000
- (2) nice original thermometers
- 1930’s and 1940’s original trays in good condition incl PTR049.000; PTR039.000; PTR052.000; PTR037.001; PTR053.000; PTR055.001; PTR042.000
- “Thirst Knows No Season”
- Beautiful Pulaski Furniture Formal Dining Table and (8) chairs
- Eastlake Victorian Dresser w/ mirror
- Nice Rattan Settee
- Theater-Style recliner sets
- Life-size Nutcracker
- Contemporary Barstools
2016 JEEP CHEROKEE COMPASS: 56,355 miles; clean car!
AUCTIONEER′S NOTE: Plan now to attend our outstanding June 2019 Market Auction at The Auction Center in Historic New Harmony. This auction features a great selection and variety of quality merchandise. Bring your truck and plan to spend the day. We have over 5 acres of parking available and a climate controlled auction facility. Call/email for details on sale order. The auction will take place in two rings most of the day.
PREVIEW: Friday, June 7th • 12:00 NOON – 4:00 PM CT
Lunch will be served by Uncle Ted’s Just Dang Good Food.
All announcements the day of the auction take precedence over printed material.
- BE SURE TO REGISTER FOR EMAIL UPDATES
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK TO STAY UP TO DATE ON FUTURE AUCTIONS
TERMS ON PERSONAL PROPERTY: Cash, check with proper ID, Visa and MasterCard accepted. No out-of-state checks without a letter of credit addressed to William Wilson Auction & Realty, Inc. Everything must be settled for the day of auction.
A 5% BUYER’S PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO ALL PURCHASES.
DIRECTIONS: From I-64 take Exit 4 to New Harmony. Turn south onto the Thomas F. Mumford Highway (Highway 69 Bypass) and follow to the first exit to New Harmony. “The Auction Center” is located on the north side of Church Street. From Hwy 69, take the north exit to New Harmony and follow to “The Auction Center”.