UNIQUE GARAGE/WORKSHOP IN NEW HARMONY
ONLINE ONLY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Ended: 02/20/19 at 5:00 PM CST
ONLINE REAL ESTATE AUCTION
BIDDING ENDS: WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2019 AT 5 PM CT
UNIQUE GARAGE/WORKSHOP IN NEW HARMONY
William Wilson Auction & Realty, Inc. has been authorized to sell the real estate belonging to Jim and Gail Norton, located in Harmony Township, Posey County, Indiana, at 910 South East Street, New Harmony, IN 47631.
- 40’ X 47’ Amish Built Garage
- Built in 2003
- (3) Overhead 18’ Doors
- Plumbed and Utility- Ready
- Attached 24’ X 30’ Carport
- Excellent for Extra Storage or Project Mechanics
AUCTION LOCATION: The auction will take place online at
- Bidding starts January 29, 2019 at 12 Noon CT
- Bidding ends on February 20, 2019 at 5 PM CT
INSPECTION: On-site at 910 South East Street, New Harmony, IN 47631
Tuesday, February 12, 2019 – 5 – 6 pm CT
Tuesday, February 19, 2019 – 5 – 6 pm CT
OWNER: James and Gail Norton
All announcements the day of the auction take precedence over printed material or any other oral statements made.
PROCEDURE: The real estate will be offered in one (1) tract online at www.wilsonauctions.com. Bidding increments are predetermined.
DOWN PAYMENT: A 10% down payment is due on the day of the auction with the balance due at closing. The down payment will be paid using the Credit or Debit Card used to register for the auction. Corporate check, cashier’s check, or wire transfer will also be accepted as payment if pre-approved with Auction Company. Bidding is not conditional upon financing. Bidders should arrange for financing, if needed, and be capable of paying cash at closing
BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 6% buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to determine the contract sales price.
ACCEPTANCE OF BID: The final bid price is subject to the seller’s acceptance or rejection. Successful bidder will be required to enter into a Purchase Agreement immediately following the auction. A Purchase Agreement will be sent via email for electronic signature.
EVIDENCE OF TITLE: Seller shall furnish at buyer’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the total purchase price.
DEED: Seller shall provide a Warranty Deed conveying title to the property.
CLOSING: The balance of the purchase price is due at closing, which will take place within 30 days of the presentation of insurable title.
POSSESSION: Possession to the real estate shall be delivered to buyers at closing.
REAL ESTATE TAXES: The real estate taxes will be the responsibility of the buyer beginning with the taxes due and payable in November 2019 and thereafter.
DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained in this ad and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Purchase Agreement, which shall take precedence. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or WILLIAM WILSON AUCTION & REALTY, INC., including, but without limitations to fitness for a particular use, physical condition, any specific zoning classification, title, location of utilities, assurance of building permits, driveway permits, or water and septic permits. All sketches and dimensions are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property.
TECHNICAL ISSUES: You understand that this auction is online-only, and so relies on devices and programs that may malfunction without warning. In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other auction-related technologies, William Wilson Auction Realty, INC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding. You agree that the Auctioneer will not be liable for any error or inconvenience that may be the result of such a malfunction. Neither the company providing the software, nor William Wilson Auction Realty, INC shall be held responsible for the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
- All bidding in this auction is being conducted online. (If you need assistance placing an online bid or prefer to submit a bid in person, please call our office for assistance 1-812-682-4000). Online-only auctions utilize the “Soft Close” feature that automatically extends the bidding time if a bid is received in the last minute of the published bidding period. The extensions will continue until a minute has lapsed without any bidding activity, at which time the auction is concluded.
- Dynamic Closing “Soft Close”: The closing time of a lot is automatically extended an additional minute any time a bid is placed on a lot when that particular lot has less than a minute left on its countdown. This will continue until there are no longer any bids submitted for that individual lot. It will stop extending when no bid has been placed in the last minute of that lot. This only affects lots with last minute bids. Any lot not bid on in the last MINUTE will continue to close at their normal times, listed on the time left.
- Maximum Bidding: This auction also features MAXIMUM BIDDING. If you enter a maximum bid and are outbid by another bidder, the system will automatically bid on your behalf at the established bid increments up to your maximum. In the case of an auction with a reserve, if the max bid amount entered is less than the reserve, the system will place the bid at the max amount. Once the reserve is met, then the system will advance the bid (by the bid increments) only when the bidder is outbid by another bidder, up to the bidders max. The Auctioneer does not know any bidder’s maximum bid. The system will not advance a bidder’s own bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your max in the increments specified. If someone has already entered a MAX BID on a property you are bidding on, the system will automatically bid for you until you are the current high bidder or until you reach your MAX BID. If you have reached your MAX BID and are still not the current high bidder, the system will give you the opportunity to enter another MAX BID. If you are not able to be around a computer/mobile device during the closing of the auction or receive and/or read your outbid notices, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND you enter your MAX BID when bidding.
- Your MAX BID plus Buyer’s Premium would be considered the maximum amount you are willing to pay for the property.
- Please remember, you can always raise your max bid, but you CANNOT lower it. Be aware of this while bidding.
- If you have any questions email@example.com or call the office at 1-812-682-4000.
- When You Have Been Outbid: If you are outbid during the course of this auction, you will be notified by email, IF you have chosen this option when you registered. If you are outbid approaching the time of the auction beginning to end you may NOT receive your notification until after the auction ends. You can see if you are high bidder at any time using the “Watch List” feature; items which you have put on the Watch List will show winning bidder or outbid. Do NOT believe you are the winning bidder. If you are unsure of your bid status, before the auction begins to end email firstname.lastname@example.org your name and lot number and reason for the email or call 1-812-682-4000..
- Reporting Bidding Errors: You should carefully review every bid you choose to make before submitting that bid. The Auctioneer will not automatically assume that any bid was made in error. If you mistakenly increase your own bid at any time during the auction or make some other bidding error (e.g. placing your bidder number in the price field or too many zeros before the decimal point), you must immediately contact the Auctioneer by email at email@example.com, or call the office at 1-812-682-4000. The Auctioneer will NOT undo bidding errors reported AFTER the auction has begun to close.
- CHOOSE WISELY: IF YOU decide it is not suited for your intended use, our clients are not willing to assume the cost of your mistakes. When in doubt about condition, completeness, suitability for intended use, or exact location please bid accordingly.
- When becoming the winning bidder at auction, you have affected a contract and will be expected to pay for the property or properties in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder.
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY: From South Main Street turn east onto Park Ave. proceed 2 blocks, Garage will be on left. Watch for Sign