SEPTEMBER 2020 MARKET AUCTION
SEPTEMBER 2020 MARKET A U C T I O N
SATURDAY • SEPTEMBER 19, 2020 • 9:00 AM CT
“THE AUCTION CENTER”
HWY. 66 EAST, NEW HARMONY, INDIANA
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR SEPTEMBER 2020 MARKET WILL BEGIN AT 9 AM WITH SELLING WAGON ITEMS AND PALLETS IN OUR EAST BUILDING.
OUR WEST BUILDING RING AND MAIN COUNTER DISPLAYS WILL BEGIN AT 10AM.
- Gilmore Bokelman Collection – Session 3
- Outstanding Willett Mid Century and Antique Furniture
- Large Collection of Unique Glassware, Copper Cookware, Fenton Glass
- Nice Selection of Quilts
- 2001 Buick LeSabre
- 1974 Ford F100 Ranger Trailer Edition
- Vintage Ford 8N Tractor and Implements
- Mowers, Woodworking tools, and Garage Items
- Appliances and Household
- Jewelry and Decorative Items
- Sizable Longaberger Basket Collection
- Collection of Fine Lady’s Coats, Jackets, and Furs
- And MORE!
PLUS HIGH QUALITY FURNITURE PIECES:
- Antique Carved Glass Front Bookcase
- Antique Drop-front Secretary
- Davis Cabinet Secretary
- Very Nice Willett Cherry 3-pc Bedroom Suite
- Outstanding Davis Cherry 4-pc Bedroom Suite
- Drop-Leave Dining table and (6) chairs
- Wrought iron table with (4) chairs
- Nice Patio Furniture
- Jasper Furniture Green Painted Glass Front Curio Cabinet
- Mahogany Drop-Front Secretary
GLASSWARE & COLLECTIBLES
- Large quality cranberry glass collection
- Waterford Crystal
- Pipe Collection
- Revere copper cookware set
- Quality Quilt Collection
- Hand-painted vases
- Cloisonne collection
- Quality Ladies Purses, Coats, and Shoes
- Clarks Spool Cabinet
- Stangl Pottery – Golden Harvest
- Bates High Quality Bedspreads
- Ladies Tag Heuer wristwatch
- Ladies Rado wristwatch
- Silver and Turqoise jewelry pieces
- Gemstone collection
- CarltonWare (England) art glass pieces
- Gorham Sterling vanity set
- Nice selection of Carnival Glass
- Quality Indiana Glass
- Nice Collection of framed and signed Ray Harm prints
2001 Buick LeSabre w/ 186,412 miles — few dents and scratches but starts and runs good. VIN: 1G4HP54KX1U129439. Sells at 12 Noon.
1974 Ford F100 Ranger – Trailer Edition showing 28,881 Miles on a Re-Built 429 Engine. Rebuilt Automatic Transmission custom tuned by Harper’s Garage in Evansville. Missing rear fuel tank. Comes with original camper shell. Perfect restoration project truck!
Concessions all day by QB’s Bar-B-Q.
TO KEEP UP TO DATE ON ALL OF OUR UPCOMING AUCTIONS
STAY TUNED TO OUR WEBSITE OR LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
TERMS ON PERSONAL PROPERTY: Cash, check with proper ID, Visa and MasterCard accepted. No out-of-state checks without a letter of credit addressed to William Wilson Auction & Realty, Inc. Everything must be settled for the day of auction.
A 5% BUYER’S PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO ALL PURCHASES.
DIRECTIONS: From I-64 take Exit 4 to New Harmony. Turn south onto the Thomas F. Mumford Highway (Highway 69 Bypass) and follow to the first exit to New Harmony. “The Auction Center” is located on the north side of Church Street. From Hwy 69, take the north exit to New Harmony and follow to “The Auction Center”.